Dr. Scott C. Woodbury
Dr. Woodbury is originally from Rhode Island. He earned honors in the College of Science with a Bachelors of Science degree in Zoology from the University of Rhode Island. He then continued his training at the University of Pennsylvania. In Philadelphia he earned both dental and medical degrees. He completed his residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1998.
Dr. Woodbury has practiced in and has called Saginaw his home since 1998. He is a diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a licensed specialist by the State of Michigan to practice Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Woodbury has authored and published multiple articles and textbook chapters related to the field of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He has spent extensive time assisting in the modernization of the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery examination for the State Board of Dentistry in Michigan.
He is a loving and dedicated husband and father of four. Along with spending time with his family, Dr. Woodbury enjoys woodworking, fly fishing and coaching little league baseball.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Michigan Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Medical Association
- American Dental Association
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Michigan Dental Association
- Saginaw County Medical Association
- Saginaw County Dental Association
- Saginaw Valley Dental Association
- Saginaw Surgical Society
- Active Staff Covenant Healthcare
- Active Staff St. Mary’s Hospital
- Active Staff Towne Centre Surgery Center
- Active Staff Mackinaw Surgery Center
- Member of the State of Michigan Peer Review Board for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Adjunct Professor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Michigan, School of Dentistry 2002-2004
- Past author for the specialty written exam in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery for the State of Michigan 2002-2006