Dr. J. Todd Howard
Dr. Howard is originally from Jackson, Mississippi. He obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology from Mississippi College in Clinton, Mississippi. Following college graduation he attended the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry. Upon graduation from the School of Dentistry he completed a General Practice Residency at the University of Mississippi with emphasis in hospital care. Given his interest in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, he then completed an internship at the Louisiana State University Medical Center in Shreveport, Louisiana. Dr. Howard then attended the University of Michigan pursuing certification in the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Howard completed his specialty training in 2002.
Dr. Howard has practiced in the Mid-Michigan area since 2003. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is licensed to practice in the states of Michigan and Mississippi. Dr. Howard is a licensed specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the state of Michigan.
Dr. Howard and his wife share three children. The Howard family resides in Freeland, where they enjoy being active in the community. Dr. Howard enjoys partaking in many outdoor interests with his family.
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Michigan Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chalmers J Lyons Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Saginaw Valley Dental Society
- Saginaw County Dental Society
- Saginaw County Medical Society
- Saginaw Surgical Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Active Staff at Covenant Healthcare Saginaw
- Active Staff at St. Mary’s Medical Center Saginaw
- Active Staff Towne Centre Surgery Center
- Active Staff Mackinaw Surgery Center